The greatest obstacle to success has to be disappointment. Perpetual disappointment, if not checked, will lead to feelings of hopelessness, cynicism, and feelings of defeat. So many people have given up on pursuing their passion, their purpose, and a better career because they’ve been burnt by Fools Gold.
So if you are in the place where you are wanting to do more in your personal or professional life how can you discern from good opportunities and not so good opportunities. Here are some ways I weed out the opportunities I pursue from the ones I pass on.
On Monday, April 1, 2019, we had a great time with our live audience in the chat sharing their experiences with their own home based business, and I think you’ll really find some great value in this episode.
The Top 5 Takeaways I think you will hear in this show are:
- TW3 Members who’ve been with us for 6 years or 6 weeks are finding success with our system, softwares, and strategies
- Bad reviews from those who’ve tried and failed with our system inadvertently had to admit our tools, training, and technology work. You’ll want to hear that segment as I think it’s a very teachable moment as to why some do not find success.
- People who are rock star sales people and people who are not can find success in their own home based business. Entrepreneurial success is not reserved for those with sales proficiency alone but with business disciplines as well.
- The income opportunity is unlimited. I share and some of my other members share how they are making incredible income by leveraging our products and program. $10K+ per week for myself and several others.
- One top earner at TW3 has NEVER SOLD A TW3 PACKAGE. He simply used the tools and training to generate over $34k in the past weeks within his own business.
- Are other people having success?
- Of those, am I similar?
- Of those, how am I different?
- Has the opportunity been proven?
- How long has it been around?
- Do I understand the Cost verses the Price I am considering?
- Price is what you pay
- Cost is what your pay + the value of lost opportunity